The recently presented concept of urban planning is the result of cooperation on the basis of the Ministry of Regional Development with the participation of MPs of Ukraine, the Association of Ukrainian Cities, the Office of Simple Decisions and Results, the Confederation of Builders of Ukraine, construction market and experts.
The Head of the Ministry of Regional Development of Ukraine stressed that the Coordination Council for Resolving Problems in the Field of Urban Development agreed on the concept of the draft Law of Ukraine and decided to recommend the Verkhovna Rada Committee on Public Administration, Local Self-Government, Regional Development and Urban Development to establish a working group.
The working group should include people's deputies - members of the Committee, representatives of the Ministry of Community and Territorial Development and the Ministry of Digital Transformation.
We will remind, earlier the mentioned concept was presented by the Minister Alexey Chernyshov at the round table organized by Committee of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine.
Key principles of the concept:
- Minimization of paper document circulation, expansion of functional capabilities of the Unified State Electronic System in the field of construction (EDESB).
- Revision of the system of urban planning control, delimitation of powers of public authorities, local governments and legal entities.
- Implementation of state urban planning supervision by the Ministry of Regional Development under the State Inspectorate of Architecture and Urban Planning, authorized bodies of urban planning and architecture, executive bodies, expert organizations, legal entities and executors of certain types of work related to the creation of architectural objects.
- Changing the principle of commissioning of construction sites, strengthening the responsibility of all persons involved in the commissioning, which should be reflected in the act of commissioning, expanding the possibilities of automatic acceptance.
- Possibility to submit documents for commissioning of completed constructions for CC1 facilities in paper form by a notary or state registrar, or in electronic form through the system, CC2 facilities, CC3 - through the system for automatic registration in the presence of a digitally signed act of acceptance in operation.