UKRAINIAN FREIGHT LOCOMOTIVE COMPANY, LLC was established in June 2017 with the aim to provide logistic services for transportation goods by rail, as well as services for the repair of railway transport. The impetus for the creation of the company was a significant shortage of locomotive traction on the Ukrainian railways, which clearly indicated the need to allow private freight carriers to access the main railway routes in Ukraine. The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine began implementing this initiative as part of a pilot project at the end of 2019.
Our powerful transport fleet works to an advantage of UGLK in the emergent market of railroad transportation in Ukraine. It includes both mainline diesel locomotives 2TE10 and shunting locomotives ChME-3. This factor allows "Ukrainian Freight Locomotive Company" to provide its customers with a full range of possible logistics services, namely:
- Shunting work;
- Cleaning and placing wagons along the loading fronts;
- Export and mainline work with the prospect of delivering goods directly from the manufacturer to the end consumer.
This approach to the provision of logistics services can significantly reduce their final cost for the shipper. Besides transpotrting cargoes by rail, managers of UKRANIAN CARGO LOCOMOTIVE COMPANY provide their clients with the following additional services:
- Rent of diesel locomotive 2TE10 and locomotives ChME-3 together with teams of drivers;
- Purchase and sale of railway equipment;
- Repair and modernization of rolling stock of locomotive fleets
- Supply of replacement parts for locomotives;
- Warranty and post-warranty service of railway transport.
UKRANIAN CARGO LOCOMOTIVE COMPANY provides its services at any point of the so-called. "railway space 1520", covering the territory of the CIS and Baltic countries, Finland, Poland.
Our company will be happy to consider any constructive proposals regarding business partnership. For more information, please send a request, which we will not leave unanswered. Contact for request.