We protected the Motherland; now we will protect you!
The license of the MIA of Ukraine No. 184509.
Titan Private Security Enterprise has been established at the initiative of the participant of the war between Russia and Ukraine, the defender of the Donetsk Airport Anatolii Svyryd in order employ combat veterans and develop the successful business project protecting the state-owned, municipal and private property and ensuring the physical security of people and companies.
The enterprise’s HR policy is based on social profile: they also hire people with disabilities and internally displaced persons.
TITAN PSE renders a wide range of high-quality services to legal entities and individuals:
- Protection of on-site facilities and access control;
- Control of services provided by the in-house security service;
- Support of adherence to the public order and security at events;
- Protection of agricultural lands;
- Personal protection of individuals, protection of property of the citizens of Ukraine and foreigners;
- Protection of tourist groups;
- Protection of cargoes and valuables;
- Protection of currency valuables carried by the customer’s authorized representatives, delivery and pick-up of currency valuables to/from currency exchange offices;
- Recommendations on selection of security systems (security alarm, video surveillance systems, access control systems), design of integrated security systems of any level of complexity;
- Installation and maintenance of security devices and security alarm, video surveillance systems and access control systems of any level of complexity;
- Expert examination of the security equipment installed at the facilities.